Tuesday 9 November 2010

Are you Kidding me? I must have......................

Face it, we all cut corners to save a nickel or dime here or there. The hard economic times have pushed us in this direction of intense budgeting.... Weighing the value of each item, sending ourselves into the abyss of our psyche. Yet there are just some things we won't make compromises on... 

Soy Ice Cream
A little Bland, but Spice it up

Taste like the real thing....
My Favourite

I know.. I know ... lots of process foods which are not local ... Yes I am wrong in that sense but I have such  a huge crazing for the things I survive on once upon a lifetime. SO do forgive me as I learn the errors of my ways...

So do tell .........what ingredients or food would you spend extra money on?

  

Sustang D Fergus

No comments:

Post a Comment