Monday 8 November 2010

What To Eat?

A Healthy Meal
Have you ever had a house filled with all sorts of food and yet cry out "Is there nothing to eat?".

Yes we all have had those days. Tired of eating and preparing the same meals...  Perhaps... Or are we just too lazy to lift a finger in the kitchen... Or step it up a notch, a personal chef to make our dreams come true.. pause..If we could be so lucky.

While we ponder, let us meditate under the sweet smiling savour of.............. Can you smell it? Has your senses been inspired?

I don't know about you but I am feeling a bit hungry as I look at the pictures proceeding.

Fried Plantain
Roti










Am I sensing a theme here or is it just my imagination............
Come on Won't you eat me....

Veggie Delight
                                   







Need I Say MOre ..................................

Rice & Beans
Maybe not the most eye-catching foods but it is what I like... Almost the bland but most filling.
 Sustang D Fergus

No comments:

Post a Comment